Monday, November 19, 2012

A Year of Dates: November

Yes, I know I skipped a month.  We went on a family vaction to Florida in October, so with that and the rest of the month being so busy we had to skipped the date night.

For our November date we went to dinner at Bamboo, it's an Asian resturant in downtown Rockford.  I just love the atmosphere and the food is great!

After that we went to a Rockford Icehogs game.  I don't totally understand hockey but I like to go and watch it.

 
The Ice Hogs are in the colored jersy's.  It was fiesta night so they were giving out free marachas, Dora the Explorer was there and they had a Mariachi band to play in between periods.
 

 
The Ice Hogs won 2 to 1.


 

1 comment:

  1. It is fun to read about all of your dates. I is neat how you have been taking turns picking. It looks like you are enjoying yourselves! :-) Take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete