Saturday, June 5, 2010

Five Years and Counting


Yesterday Ryan and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary. We've been through a lot in the last 5 years, definitely had our share of ups and downs. God has been with us the whole time and so we were able to celebrate yesterday with joy and more love for each other than when we started our journey together!
To celebrate the day I had suggested a restaurant that I had gone to with some friends. It's called Bamboo (Asian style food) and I thought Ryan would enjoy it. Ryan was so cute and to go with the Asian theme he surprised me and took me to a place called Anderson Japanese Gardens. It is a calm and serene garden surrounding a couple of ponds and a few little waterfalls. We were a little sad because we missed a lot of the plants blooming but it was nice to be able to enjoy some of God's creation Asian style! :)


1 comment: