Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! I know I'm a day late but we had a very busy day yesterday. Although it was busy it was also relaxing and fun. Teagan opened his Easter Basket from us after he got up from his morning nap. He went straight for his little Curious George. He has a big one but because he loved that one so much we decided to get him a little one that he can take with him on trips.
We went to Grammy lunch at my Aunt Merna's (which is something we do almost every Sunday) and we of course had a delicious meal! I don't think Aunt Merna has ever made a bad meal. After lunch the dads hid eggs filled with goodies while the big kids played downstairs. We had so many eggs this year that they started to just toss them around the yard. I wish I would've gotten a picture of it...Ryan was bowling with his! Teagan had his own little section of the yard to look for eggs. He loved crawling around and then shaking the eggs he found.

That evening we went over to Ryan's parents for Easter Supper and another little egg hunt for Teagan and his cousin Addisyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment