Monday, September 14, 2009

So this weekend was very busy for me. It was my turn to help lead worship at church so I was there 3:30-7:30 Saturday and 8:00-11:45 Sunday morning. Along with that we had other "weekend" things that we did. Anyway long story short I didn't have time to post pictures and my brain wasn't functioning and I didn't get pictures taken.

So today I am doing 2 letters this morning and one this evening.


U is for....unplugged! I watch way to much tv and I've decided on cutting back. I haven't set an amount of time for watching, right now I'm just trying to catch myself when I get bored and would usually turn on the tv and instead find something more productive to do!

V is for...Vandeveers as in my Aunt Merna and Uncle Lee. We did have Sunday lunch with them yesterday like we usually do on Sunday's but I forgot to take a picture of them! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment